- Grab & go, all-in-one field recorder: Zoom H2
- 8-track field recorder: Tascam DR680
- Field/boom mic: Rode NTG3 Super-Cardioid Condenser
- Podcasting/streaming mic: Rode Broadcaster Studio Condenser XLR
- Headphones: Bose AE2
- PC audio interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
- Keyboard controller: Novation Launchkey 49
- Main guitar: 1989 Fender Stratocaster Plus in brown sunburst with rosewood fretboard, Lace Sensor Gold pickups, Hipshot Tremsetter, Fender locking tuners, Wilkinson roller nut
- Editing software:
- For sound effects, I use Adobe Audition, part of my Adobe CC subscription and super quick and easy for that kind of work.
- For song production, I use Cubase 5, but plan on upgrading to the more current and feature-rich Cubase Pro 9.
PC (built in 2013)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K
- GPU: Nvidia PNY GTX 770 4GB OC
- RAM: 64GB Ballistix Elite DDR3 1866
- Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth X79
- PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W Platinum
- SSDs: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (OS) & 750GB (games)
- Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence Mid Tower
- Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 Cherry MX Brown
- Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus
- Main monitor: ASUS PB278Q 27″ 2560×1440 IPS
NOTE ON LINKS
I’m a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites. Though I earn a small percent of any purchase made thru these links, it does not cost you anything or add to the price.